Money for Charity Club Draw

Items for sale, spare numbers up for grabs - put your notice in here
Littlemsmiles
Milites Gregarius

Money for Charity Club Draw

Postby Littlemsmiles » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:44 am

Hey everyone! Charity Secretary here! I've put this on club facebook page also, but just in case anyone misses it/isn't on facebook I wanted to put it here too. Last year the club donated £50 to two Club members raising money for charity through running marathons (I just happened to be one of the lucky 2!) Please let me know if you are running/have run for a charity this year & we will put names in a hat to be drawn next Tuesday at the Rugby Club social \:D/

Littlemsmiles
Milites Gregarius

Re: Money for Charity Club Draw

Postby Littlemsmiles » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:07 pm

Apologies for any confusion I've caused, but Rachel Argent has informed me that the inclusion criteria for the draw is for members running Spring marathons not just for any events.

First thoughts are for those with charity marathon places to help them to their targets and anyone else raising money for a marathon

or big event taking lots of training-

Might need to look into this one and check case by case. Again apologies for confusion x

Littlemsmiles
Milites Gregarius

Postby Littlemsmiles » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:50 am

Hi all! For the Charity Draw tonight I have 4 names so far; Jane Hudson, Manchester Marathon for Alzeimers Society, Louise Mcquade, London Marathon for The Mental Heath Foundation, Matt Weightman, Paris Marathon for Sands Still Birth & Neonatal Charity & Ian Chant, London Marathon for British Lung Foundation. Please add names below with details if there is anyone else who is currently a club member who has/is running a Spring Marathon for a registered charity. Good luck all!!

Littlemsmiles
Milites Gregarius

Postby Littlemsmiles » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:13 am

Congratulations to the winners of the £50 Charity Draw tonight- Ian Chant for completing the London Marathon for The British Lung Foundation & Matt Weightman for completing the Paris Marathon for Sands Still Birth & Neonatal Charity!! Huge well done to all the other fab runners raising money for charity too, you are all amazing!!

Return to “Other notices, For Sales etc”