Notts Fell Champs 2019

All about the fell league
wilko
Princeps Posterior

Notts Fell Champs 2019

Postby wilko » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:54 am

To all Nottinghamshire affiliated clubs.

Some advance notice of the Nottinghamshire AAA Fell Running Championships 2019.

Notts AAA have approved my request to alter the format of the fell champs next year to a series and so they are in line with how the English and British fell champs are organised.

There will be 3 races of which the best 2 race performances will count towards individual county medals in the usual open and age categories. The team championship will be the usual straight race of first three runners from a club to score and will take place in the third and final race.
Presentations of individual and team medals will take place after the final race.

Full rules including scoring and detailed race information will be available early in 2019.

I am indebted to Notts AAA who continue to support and encourage the fell championships and to the event organisers who have generously allowed their races to act as hosts for the championship series. The races will be:

1 Wolf’s Pit third weekend in March – and will act as the Notts selection race for the
Fell intercounties in May 2019;

2 Chrome Hill end of June;

3 Longshaw Sheep-dog Trials early September - final individual and team race and medal presentations.

Dicky Wilkinson 19th September 2018

Mario2710
Aquilifer

Re: Notts Fell Champs 2019

Postby Mario2710 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:19 pm

GREAT IDEA.

Good to know that you still supported by the Notts AAA.

I will post it on facebook.

Thanks to let us know.

Return to “Fell League”