Chrome Hill Notts Fell Champs results

Like it hilly? Discuss your affliction in here.
wilko
Princeps Posterior

Chrome Hill Notts Fell Champs results

Postby wilko » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:15 am

All LERC runners in the Notts Fell Champs at Chrome Hill 30th June came away with medals.

Hot and dry - except the usual two boggy spots, springs still flowing - stunning views off the top and a lovely atmosphere at the fete.

Eleanor Lunt deservedly won the ladies championship and the LERC men of Mario Rocchelli, Rich Howe and Colin Bostock won team bronze.

Alongside Eleanor's win, individual category medals went to:

Dicky Wilkinson (as Dark Peak) V55 gold;

Mario Rocchelli V35 bronze;

and Colin Bostock V55 bronze.

Well done to other LERCers for making the trek into Staffordshire for fell league points.

Notts results will appear on the Notts AAA website within the next week and overall race results on the FRA website.

The Notts Fell Champs may have a different format for 2019 (more to follow in the future if this is the case) but will definitely return to Wolf's Pit about the 3rd week in March next year and will act as the Notts selection race for the fell Intercounties championships in May 2019.

Dicky Wilkinson

wilko
Princeps Posterior

Re: Chrome Hill Notts Fell Champs results

Postby wilko » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:33 pm

I've sent the placing results to Notts AAA and they should appear on their website in the next few days. When Chrome Hill release overall results, I'll update Notts Champs results and add race times.

Dicky Wilkinson

Mario2710
Aquilifer

Postby Mario2710 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:01 pm

Thanks Dicky. Great tough little race. Amazing view at the top. Colin face said it all.

wilko
Princeps Posterior

Postby wilko » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:39 pm

Chrome Hill results are now available on the FRA website. I've amended the Notts Fell Champs results to include times and sent to Notts AAA so should be on their website soon.

Return to “Fell and Off Road”